Message Box for Businesses
The Message Box for Businesses is a secure email system between business owners and the government. The system can also be used for message exchange between government organisations. With the Message Box, (business-sensitive) information can be exchanged securely and smoothly. This is particularly useful for decisions on permit applications, as well as for notifications, registrations, objections, and registrations. Thus, traditional, certified, and regular mail can be replaced by secure digital messaging through the Message Box.
- Many government organisations already have a Message Box for Businesses. Government organisations wishing to join can apply for a Message Box for Businesses.
- Are you a business owner looking to create a Message Box for Businesses? You can do so at business.gov.nl.
- The Message Box for Businesses is part of the Generic Digital Infrastructure (GDI), which is a collection of standards, agreements (system), and facilities used by all public service providers for their digital services to citizens and businesses.
The Message Box offers the following benefits:
- A personal digital message box
- Secure and reliable electronic message exchange
- Guaranteed delivery of your messages
- The message box is available 24/7
- Up to 20 attachments can be added to a message, with a maximum of 1.5 GB
- Free to use
Besides the legal obligation under the Services Act, the message box offers government organisations the opportunity to conduct more electronic business.
The eFlash app informs users of the Message Box for Businesses (and AccessGrantingServices or TVS) about disruptions, interruptions, and maintenance.