NL Digital Government is a subsite of Digitale Overheid.nl and does not yet meet the legal requirement of digital accessibility WCAG 2.1 AA. This means that this website still needs to be found useful for people with a disability. WCAG stands for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1). These are the international guidelines for accessibility of web content. If you encounter inaccessible content, please contact us.
World Wide Web Consortium W3C
In April 2021, an external agency will fully investigate our website according to the method WCAG-EM (Website Evaluation Methodology) with a report that forms the basis of the accessibility declaration to comply with the legal obligation temporary decree digital accessibility government. Based on the research it can be determined whether the website is sufficiently usable for people with a disability.
- Every day we add new content to our website. There are also regular technical changes. We have taken a number of measures to ensure the accessibility of the website: Manual Digital Overheid.nl.
- We work with a manual, which describes how we place content on the site. NLDigital Government is a subsite of Digitale Overheid.nl.
- Training: Our editors have followed training courses in the field of digital accessibility.
- Testing: We regularly test the website for accessibility with various tools. We will have the website inspected annually by an independent expert,
- Appointments with the web builder: Our web agency uses the WCAG criteria when modifying the site. Any new web builders must have demonstrable experience with this.
- Solving problems: We solve problems with inaccessible content as quickly as possible.