31 december 2021
Digital Government complies with the legal obligation digital accessibility WCAG 2.1 AA. This means that this site is useful for people with disabilities. WCAG stands for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1). These are the international guidelines for accessibility of web content. If you come across inaccessible content, please contact us.
From 27 – 31 december 2021 our website was checked for accessibility by an external agency. This survey is a sample of a number of pages. Based on this, it has been determined whether the website is sufficiently usable for people with disabilities. The statement www.nldigitalgovenment.nl in the register of accessibility statements shows that our website is fully compliant to status A.
- Every day we add new content to our website. There are also regular technical changes. We have taken a number of measures to ensure the accessibility of the website: Manual Digital Overheid.nl.
- We work with a manual, which describes how we place content on the site. NLDigital Government is a subsite of Digitale Overheid.nl.
- Training: Our editors have followed training courses in the field of digital accessibility.
- Testing: We regularly test the website for accessibility with various tools. We will have the website inspected annually by an independent expert,
- Appointments with the web builder: Our web agency uses the WCAG criteria when modifying the site. Any new web builders must have demonstrable experience with this.
- Solving problems: We solve problems with inaccessible content as quickly as possible.